Avon Wild Berries & Pomegranate Creamy Yoghurt Body Scrub

Normally I like to keep my skincare routine as simple as possible but I do like to venture into the unknown from time to time. On this occasion I decided to try the Avon Naturals Body Care Wild Berries & Pomegranate Creamy Yoghurt Body Scrub. I know what a description but it sounds so good.


So this body scrub is packed with cranberry seeds and vitamins C and E that will give your skin a polished glow and a smooth, energized feel. While you use this amazing scrub you can enjoy the scents of sweet Chantilly cream with hints of pomegranate and raspberry. But there is even better news - there is also a yoghurt shower gel and body lotion within this Avon Naturals Body Care Sensational collection so what could be better?

FOR THE BEST RESULT

Use Avon Naturals Body Care Wild Berries & Pomegranate Creamy Yogurt Exfoliating Body Scrub two to three times a week. Massage over body in gentle, circular motions, paying attention to rough, dry areas. The scrub rinses easily and your skin will feel silky soft, refreshed, and moisturised.


WHY I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

The scent is perfection, it smells good enough to eat! The only way to describe the scent is a luxurious, creamy, fruity scent which I think its perfect for the summer - it lasts all day. There is a great creaminess to the scrub which absorbs quickly into the skin and I don't always need to use extra moisturiser which saves time before heading out for the day. I have been using this body scrub for a few weeks and I can already see a change in my skin, it looks softer, healthier and I have no dry patches - which for someone who suffers with Eczema is a big bonus. 


PRODUCT (5/5) 

COST (5/5)

EASE OF USE (5/5)

PACKAGING (5/5)

WOULD I PURCHASE AGAIN? 

Oh yes, I definitely would. This product smells great, absorbs so well and has helped my skin look softer, healthier without causing any irritation to my Eczema patches and it has near enough cleared up.

0 comments